Leaders At Every Level
As a group manager part of my role is to help develop managers to a leadership level, this is to ensure that Managers to understand that their teams may not only be the team they manage but also the team they are a part of. When speaking to Maurice you can tell he has an amazing insight to the leadership model and is always willing to pass on this information.
I took part in Maurice’s 1 day leadership at every level course with my team.
From nearly the outset, I witnessed a change in the management team for the better, a level of trust and comfortability amongst the team. This only developed throughout the course where managers created a bond that was on both a personal and professionally trusting basis. Maurice’s course explains how to get the most out of a team and how to create and measure top performers. This course assisted and open the minds of both experienced and in experienced management (myself included).
The leadership at every level course provides the attendees the ability to empower their team and recognise hard work with specific and honest feedback. I’m so grateful to not only have attended this course for my own development but also for what it has done for my team of managers.
This was so powerful that the management team delivered their own version of the course to their teams and it has increased open communication across the 130 people floor. I highly recommend this for all leaders or aspiring leaders.
Leaders at Every Level Leadership Programme
Aisling Hassell, Airbnb talks about the Leadership and Coaching Programme from Unleash Potential.
Louise Phelan, PayPal talks about the Leadership and Coaching Programme from Unleash Potential.
This programme explores how to create a working environment where individuals learn to work more effectively together – by supporting and developing each other – to achieve their full potential. It demonstrates that a fundamental element of outstanding leadership is the development of others so that they reach their full potential, and examines how we can achieve this through every aspect of our behaviour.
There is a strong focus on communication as the foundation for developing empowered working relationships and high-performance teams. If we want to achieve our shared goals, it is essential that everyone understands exactly what is required. No matter how skilled we may be, unless our message can be communicated in a way that is clearly understood, committed to and with the right attitude then there is a high risk of falling short of achieving the optimum outcome.
The programme highlights and analyses each individual’s communicating style and supports them in moving towards more positive behaviours. With this new level of personal awareness, outstanding results can be seen in areas such as:
- greater team co-operation and openness – the building of more open, supportive and transparent relationships to increase shared responsibility
- improved communicating behaviours – clarity of messages reducing misunderstanding, unifying focus and creating greater trust
- improved team support and enhanced performance – greater understanding of the needs and challenges faced by each team member and a willingness to work together to achieve the desired outcomes
- increased innovation to create a competitive edge – the programme inspires individual confidence and provides a practical framework to encourage creative thinking and behaviour
We all find ourselves in positions of leadership almost every day, whether as a colleague, a friend, a parent or as a manager – whenever we seek to influence another person we are taking a leadership position.
- Learn how to foster and encourage trust and openness
- Understand how to communicate effectively to create win/win situations
- Be able to create a “leadership environment” to enhance the creativity of the team
- Learn to build a spirit of co-operation and involvement in teams
- Be able to create a climate in which everyone takes personal responsibility
- Understand how to make empowered choices
- Understand what it is like to work with people who have different belief systems and understand the link between beliefs and behaviours.
- Supporting the participates to create a Vision for their life that supports their professional and personal goals.
Structure of Delivery:
The programme is run with groups of 10 people, giving the opportunity for extensive support for each individual, whilst allowing for a good exchange of ideas and experiences. It is targeted at Team Leader Level and is a one day programme.
Objectives and introductions
The Integral Performance Model explained. Gain the commitment to what leadership means and the difference between leadership and management.
Group discussion about the meaning of responsibility
A new look at communicating behaviours with feedback on each individuals style and how appropriate that style is in relationship to developing future leaders.
The Responsibility Model – demonstrate a new understanding of responsibility, how it links to communication and to leadership.
Group discussion on Beliefs and Behaviours.
What beliefs would you want your people /clients to have about your organisation/products/leadership? What behaviours would you have to demonstrate to create these beliefs? What are the behaviours you currently see in your organisation? What might be the beliefs that people form based on the behaviour they see.
How can we build a Vision for our lives?
Practice in pairs.
Homework, windup and close
Please get in touch with Maurice at: +353 (87) 820 2018 or email him at [email protected] if you are interested in running a Leadership course in your company. Alternatively, just fill out the booking form HERE and one of the team will be in touch.